Leah Sharipova - Head of Department - Department of Scientific and Technical Information
My records:In section: Статьи сайта 4
Present research interests: mechanics of materials with variable microstructures, stress-induced phase transformations, nonlinear elasticity, biomechanics, auxetics
Winner of The Russian contest of scientific researches of young scientists on mechanics and control devoted to the 100th anniversary of Prof. A.I. Lurie (Saint-Petersburg, December 13-14, 2001)
|2015 - Present||Head of Department of Science-Technical Information and International Cooperation, IPME RAS, St. Petersburg, Russia|
| 2005 - |
|Senior Researcher, Laboratory of Mathematical Methods in Mechanics of Materials, IPME RAS, St. Petersburg, Russia|
| January 2009 - |
|Post-Doctoral Researcher, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering , Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel|
| July 2007 - |
|Post-Doctoral Researcher, Institut Jean Le Rond d'Alembert , Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France|
| September 2006 |
- June 2007
|Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, St. Petersburg State Marine Technical University, St. Petersburg, Russia|
|2004 - 2005|| Post-Doctoral Researcher, School of Computing and Mathematics, Keele University, Keele, UK - |
Laboratory of Mathematical Methods in Mechanics of Materials, IPME RAS, St. Petersburg, Russia
|2001 - 2005||Researcher, Laboratory of Mathematical Methods in Mechanics of Materials, IPME RAS, St. Petersburg, Russia|
- Ph.D., Physics and Mathematics, 2003
Institute for Problems in Mechanical Engineering of the Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg, Russia
Thesis: Equilibrium two-phase deformations of elastic solids and phase transition zones
Supervisor: Prof. A. Freidin (IPME RAS, Russia)
- M.Sc., Mathematics, 1998, Diploma with honors
St. Petersburg State Marine Technical University, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Thermodynamics and kinetics of structural transformations and damage accumulation in processes of deformation and fracture of multicomponent solids, 2014 - present (Project of IPME RAS, № AAAA-A18-118012190023-2)
- Elaboration of models for the description of propagating phase and chemical transformations fronts in interconnection with the processes of deformation and fracture of construction elements in microengineering applications 2019 - 2023 (Russian Science Foundation, № 19-19-00552)
- Mechanochemistry of advanced anode designs in Li-ion batteries , 2018 - 2020 (Russian Foundation for Basic Research-DFG (Germany), № 17-51-12055)
- Problems of mechanics of phase and chemical transformations in homogeneous and composite materials, 2016 - 2018 (Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 16-01-00815)
- Statement and solution of coupled mechanochemistry problems, 2013 - 2015 (Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 13-01-00687)
- Kinetics of phase and chemical transformations in deformable materials, 2010-2012 (Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 10-01-00670).
- Modelling the influence of mechanical factors on growth and fracture of bones, 2009-2011 (Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 09-01-00849).
- A Cosserat Point Element for elastic-viscoplastic solids and fluids, January 2009 – September 2010
Post-Doctoral Fellowship – ISF contract
Supervisor : Prof. M. Rubin (Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel) (personal grant)
- New phase areas nucleation and development under thermal and load action on deformable solids, 2007-2009 (Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 07-01-00525).
- Modelling the influence of mechanical factors on the growth plate, July – December 2007
Post-Doctoral Fellowship- Grant CNRS
Supervisors : Prof. G.A. Maugin and Prof. M. Destrade (Institut Jean Le Rond d’Alembert, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France).
- Theoretical studies of the influence of deformation paths and material parameters on the nucleation and evolution of new phase areas.
Grant of the President of the Russian Federation for young scientists and their supervisors, 2006-2007.
Supervisor: Prof. A. Freidin (IPME RAS, Russia). (personal grant)
- Modeling the effects of mechanics and chemistry on material damage and failure, 2006-2012 (Sandia National Laboratories, Contract 499338).
- Influence of phase transformations on deformation, stability and fracture of elastic solids, 2004-2006 (Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 04-01-00431).
- Equilibrium and stability of two-phase deformations in nonlinear elastic solids within the framework of phase transition zones, 2004-2005.
INTAS Young Scientist Fellowship, Post-Doctoral, .
Supervisors: INTAS - Prof. Y. Fu (School of Computing and Mathematics, Keele University, UK) and NIS - Prof. A. Freidin (IPME RAS, Russia). (personal grant)
- Theoretical and experimental studies of damage in relation with defects and phase transformations, 2003 - 2011 (Fundamental Research Program of RAS).
- Mechanics of phase and structure transformations in multi-phase deformable medium, 2003-2007 (Fundamental Research Program of RAS).
- Research grants from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research within the frames of Young Researchers Program (2002, 2003). (personal grants)
- Mechanics of phase and structural transitions in multi-component deformable medium, 2002-2004 (Russian Ministry of Industry and Sciences, № 40.010.1 1.1195).
- Phase transitions under static and dynamic loading of solids, 2002-2004 (Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 01-01-00324)
- Phase transition zones and phase boundaries evolution under the process of deformation and fracture of solids, 1998-2000 (Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 98-01-01054).
- Integration Grants 2003, 2004.
- Research grant (scholarship) for students, postgraduate students, young scientists and specialists of St. Petersburg in the field of the humanities, natural, technical and medical sciences, culture and art (2001). (personal grant)
- Deformations and stresses in hollow polymer particles on the stage of swelling, 2001.
September 2006 - June 2007 - Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, St. Petersburg State Marine Technical University, St. Petersburg, Russia. Teaching courses: “Higher Mathematics” and “Mathematical models of mechanics of deformable solids”
- Freidin, A.B., Sharipova, L.L. (2023) On the Influence of Poiison’s Ratio on Phase Transformations Limiting Surfaces. In: Altenbach H., Berezovski A., dell'Isola F., Porubov A. (eds) Sixty Shades of Generalized Continua. Advanced Structured Materials. Springer, Cham. 170:235-256. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-031-26186-2_15
- Freidin A.B., Sharipova L.L., Cherkaev A.V. (2021) On equilibrium two-phase microstructures at plane strain Acta Mechanica 232:2005-2021. DOI: 10.1007/s00707-020-02905-2
- Freidin A.B., Sharipova L.L. (2019) Two-phase equilibrium microstructures against optimal composite microstructures. Arch Appl Mech 89(3):561-580. DOI: 10.1007/s00419-019-01510-7
- Sharipova L.L., Freidin A.B. (2019) Equlibrium two-phase and optimal microstructures. The XIIth All-Russian Congress on Basic Problems of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics. V.3 Mechanics of deformable solids. Ufa. August 19-24 2019. P.1138-1140. (In Russian) Ref.
Freidin A.B., Sharipova L.L. (2018) Forbidden strains and stresses in mechanochemistry of chemical reaction fronts. In: Altenbach H., Pouget J., Rousseau M., Collet B., Michelitsch T. (eds) Generalized Models and Non-classical Approaches in Complex Materials 1. Advanced Structured Materials, vol 89, Springer, Cham, pp 335–348. DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-72440-9_17
Freidin A.B.., Sharipova L.L., Morozov N.F. (2017) On locking strains in mechanochemistry of chemical reaction fronts. Chebyshevskii Sbornik. V.18. № 3. P. 469-481. In Russian. DOI:10.22405/2226-8383-2017-18-3-469-481
Freidin A.B., Vilchevskaya E.N., Sharipova L.L., Korolev I.K., Aleschenko S.A., and Petrenko S.E. (2016) Chemical affinity tensor and kinetics of stress-assisted chemical reaction front. 24th International Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics. Book of papers. p. 2396-2397.
Sharipova L.L., Freidin A.B., Volokova D.A. (2015) Kinetics of phase boundaries in elastic and inelastic bodies. The XIth All-Russian Congress on Basic Problems of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics. Kazan. August 20-24 2015. P. 4177-4179. Ref.
Freidin A., Morozov N., Sharipova L., Vilchevskaya E. (2015) Kinetics of phase boundaries and chemical reaction fronts in deformable solids. В сборнике: IUTAM Symposium on Growing solids Symposium Materials. IPMech RAS; Edited by A. Manzhirov and N. Gupta, 21-24. Ref.
- Sharipova L.L., Freidin A.B. (2015) Kinetics of phase transitions in elastic and inelelastic solids. Proceedings in "XLIII International Conference "Advanced Problems in Mechanics". P. 95. Ref.
Jabareen M., Sharipova L. and Rubin M.B. (2012) Cosserat Point Element (CPE) for Finite Deformation of Orthotropic Materials, Computational Mechanics, 49(4):525-544. DOI: 10.1007/s00466-011-0654-x
Sharipova L. L. (2011) Modelling of the influence of mechanical factors on the growth plate, Newsletter of Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod 4(2): 559-561 (in Russian). Ref.
Eremeyev V., Freidin A., Sharipova L. (2007) On the stability of two-phase equilibrium elastic bodies. Prikladnaia Matematica i Mekhanika (PMM) № 1 p. 66 - 92 (Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics 71 p.61 - 64) DOI: 10.1016/j.jappmathmech.2007.03.007
Freidin A.B., Fu Y., Sharipova L.L. and Vilchevskaya E.N. (2006) Spherically symmetric two-phase deformations and phase transition zones. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 43(14-15):4484-4508. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijsolstr.2005.10.008
Freidin A.B. and Sharipova L.L. (2006) On a model of heterogeneous deformation of elastic bodies by the mechanism of multiple appearances of new phase layers. Meccanica 41:321-339. DOI: 10.1007/s11012-005-5901-9
Freidin A.B., Vilchevskaya E.N., Sharipova L.L. (2004) Two-phase deformations of solids. Proc. of the Lobachevskii centre of Mathematics. Vol.22. Models in Continuum Mechanics. The lections of XVII session of the International school of models in continuum mechanics (Russia, Kazan) p. 162 - 200 (In Russian)
Freidin A.B., Sharipova L.L., Vilchevskaya E.N. (2004) Phase transition zones in relation with constitutive equations of elastic solids. Proc. XXXII Summer School APM-2004. IPME RAS, St. Petersburg, 140-150.
Freidin A.B., Sharipova L.L.(2003) Equilibrium two-phase deformations and phase transition zones in a small-strain approach. Izvestiya VUZov. Sev.-Kavk. region. (Notices of Universities. South of Russia. Natural sciences) Nonlinear Problems of Continuum Mechanics 2nd special issue. p.267-274. (In Russian)
Eremeev V.A., Freidlin A.B., Sharipova L.L. (2003)Nonuniqueness and Stability in Problems of Equilibrium of Elastic Two-Phase Bodies. Doklady Physics (2003) 48, № 7, p. 359 - 363. Translated from Doklady Akademii Nauk (Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Sciences), 391, № 2, (2003) p.189 - 193. Ref.
Eremeyev V., Freidin A., Sharipova L. (2003) Influence of phase transitions on stability of deformable bodies. Structure and properties of the perspective materials and alloys: Proc. of XL Int. seminar “Actual problem of strength of materials” (30.09-4.10.2002. Vel. Novgorod), Vel. Novgorod 69-75 (In Russian).
Vilchevskaya E., Freidin A., Sharipova L. (2003) Influence of deformation path on the strain localization due to phase transition. Structure and properties of the perspective materials and alloys: Proceedings of XL International seminar “Actual problem of strength of materials”(30.09-4.10.2002. Vel. Novgorod), Vel. Novgorod, 42-48 (In Russian).
Freidin A., Vilchevskaya E., Sharipova L. (2002) Two-phase deformations within the framework of phase transition zones. Theoretical and Applied Mechanics 28-29:145-167.
Eremeyev V., Freidin A., Sharipova L. (2002) On centrosymmetrical two-phase deformations. Volume devoted to the 70th anniversary of Acad. N.F.Morozov. SPb.: 111-122 (in Russian).
Eremeyev V., Freidin A., Sharipova L. (2002) On nonuniqueness and stability of two-phase centrosymmetrical fields. Proc. of the XXIX Summer School "Advanced Problems in Mechanics", SPb.: IPME RAS, 73-83.
Sharipova L.L., Eremeyev V.A. and Freidin A.B. (2001) On the stability of elastic two-phase ball. Izv. Vuzov. Sev.-Kavk. Region. Natural Sciencies. Math.Modelling 166-168 (in Russian).
Eremeyev V., Freidin A., Sharipova L. (2001) On stability two-phase deformations of elastic bodies in a case of small strains // Proc. of 7th International conference "Contemporary problems of continuum mechanics devoted to the memory of academician RAS I. I. Vorovich, 97 - 111 (In Russian).
Paukshto M.V., Sharipova L.L. (1999) Effect of Thermal Stress on the Development of Nonplanar Surface Morphology of a Layer Evaporated on a Single-Crystal Substrate Inorganic materials 35 (6), 645-646. Ref.