Laboratory of Reliability Analysis Methods
The main activities of the laboratory:
- Mathematical theory of continuous semi-Markov processes (semi-Markov wear models; reliability of multi-channel and cluster systems with independent alternating renewal processes and redundancy; semi-Markov diffusion processes; risk insurance models).
- Methods of mathematical statistics (failure statistics; asymptotic methods of nonparametric statistics; selection of an adequate statistical model; robust statistics problems in processing multidimensional data; big data statistics).
- Mathematical models of the reliability of systems with variable loads.
- Development of effective procedures of accelerated test based on the substantial sampling method and dynamic reliability models.
- Development of methods for the synthesis of controls that are optimal according to the criteria of reliability, safety and risk.
- Development of methods for suppressing unwanted oscillations and methods for shock and vibration isolation of elastic objects (optimal protection against shock and impacts, vibrationless movement of elastic systems, construction of robust controls under uncertainty).