MATERIALS PHYSICS AND MECHANICS
International scientific journal "Materials Physics and Mechanics" is published by Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University in collaboration with Institute of Problems of Mechanical Engineering of the Russian Academy of Sciences in both hard copy and electronic versions. The journal provides an international medium for the publication of reviews and original research papers written in English and Russian and is focused on the following topics:
- Mechanics of composite and nanostructured materials.
- Physics of strength and plasticity of composite and nanostructured materials.
- Mechanics of deformation and fracture processes in conventional materials (solids).
- Physics of strength and plasticity of conventional materials (solids).
- Physics and mechanics of defects in composite, nanostructured, and conventional materials.
- Mechanics and physics of materials in coupled fields.