S.A. Atroshenko - Leading Researcher - Laboratory for Physics of Fracture
2. diploma of the St. Petersburg Physical Society for a cycle of works 1993
2. Travel grant from the International Science Foundation (1995)
3. US University of Michigan Certificates in English and Management 1997
4. DAAD-Germany grant (2001)
5. DFG grant – Germany (2003)
6. EPSRC Grant - Great Britain (2003)
7. DAAD-Germany grant (2006)
8. Visiting professor at Harbin Institute of technology China in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010.
9. Gratitude from OPTEK-ZEISS for holding master classes in 2013
10. Melytec company certificate for quality control of steels, alloys and other materials using modern methods of analysis in 2013 and 2014 according to Modern microscopy and equipment for microscopic examinations in 2017 and 2019. and 2022
11.Member of the editorial board of the journal Inzhekon Bulletin, a series of technical sciences
12. Member of the editorial board of the journal Quality in the processing of materials
13. Member of the Dissertation Council for the defense of dissertations D 002.075.01 at IPMash RAS
14. Member of the dissertation council for the defense of dissertations D 212.233.04 at the SUAI
15. Scientific Secretary of the XXVI and XXVII International Conferences “Mathematical and Computer Modeling in the Mechanics of Deformable Media and Structures” MCM 2015 and MCM 2017
16. won a SABIT scholarship USA.)
Graduated from the Faculty of Physics and Metallurgy of the Leningrad Polytechnic Institute named by M.I. Kalinin in 1974, postgraduate studies at the same university (1986). She defended her Ph.D. thesis in 1986 in technical sciences - material science, her doctorate thesis - in 1994 in physics and mathematics. She has certificates from the University of Michigan in management and in English.
She worked as an engineer, senior engineer at the Central Research Institute "Prometheus", professor at the Department of Materials Science at St. Petersburg State Technical University, professor at the Department of Physics at St. Petersburg State University of Service and Economics. Since February 1987 she has been working at IPMASH RAS as a leading researcher. In 1997, she worked at the Ford Research Laboratory (USA). She works as Group leader at the Dynamics Center of St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics since 1999. In 2001 and 2006 she worked at the Institute of Metal Physics of the Technical University of Aachen (Germany). In 2002, she completed an internship at the Harbin Polytechnic University (HIT). In 2003 she worked at Cranfield University (England). In 2004, she completed an internship at the Beijing Institute of Mechanics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. From 2002 to 2015, she was a professor at the Department of Quality Management and Mechanical Engineering at St. Petersburg State Institute of Economics.
She worked as a professor at the Department of Materials Science at St. Petersburg State Technical University, a professor at the Department of Physics at St. Petersburg State University of Service and Economics
From 2002 to 2015, she was a professor at the Department of Quality Management and Mechanical Engineering at St. Petersburg State University of Economics.
Visiting professor at Harbin Institute of technology (China) in 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010.
Her postgraduate students and students had received grants:
1. Grant INGECON 2008
2. Grant for participation in the NBC 14th Nordic-Baltic Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics – Riga, 2008
3. Grant from the American Physical Society for participation in the conference Shock Compression of Condensed Matter - 2009 (Nashville, USA, 2009)
4. Grant of the government of St. Petersburg 2011
5. Grant from the American Physical Society for participation in the conference Shock Compression of Condensed Matter - 2012 (Chicago, USA, 2012)
6. OPTEC- ZEISS 2013 grant